The hammer crusher mainly crushes materials by impact force, and is used to crush various medium-hard and weakly abrasive materials. The compressive strength of the materials does not exceed 100MPa, and the moisture content is less than 30%. Because the hardness of the material crushed by the hammer crusher is too high, there will undoubtedly be some failures during use, and consumers do not need to be overly nervous. Here we will introduce the 6 common failures of the hammer crusher and their solutions.
Hammer Crusher Working Principle: The motor of the hammer crusher drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing cavity. The material is fed into the machine from the upper feeding port, and is pulverized by the impact, impact, shearing and grinding of the high-speed moving hammer. In the lower part of the rotor, there is a sieve plate, and the particle size smaller than the sieve hole size in the crushed material is discharged through the sieve plate, and the coarse particle size larger than the sieve hole size is retained on the sieve plate to continue to be hit and ground by the hammer.
Common faults and solutions:
⑴Bearing high temperature:
1. The time of lubricating grease is too long, the lubricating grease is insufficient, and it is deteriorated due to pollution, and the lubricating grease is too much. The solution is to check regularly. If the grease is insufficient, it should be supplemented. For the dirty one, the bearing should be cleaned and replaced in time. Especially when adding, pay attention to adding an appropriate amount of grease, which should occupy 50% of its space volume. % will do.
2. The bearing is broken. The solution is to replace it in time.
⑵Fewer finished products:
1. It may be that the operation is not standardized and the feeding is uneven. The solution is to standardize the operation and adjust the speed and quantity of feeding.
2. The sieve gap inside the machine may be blocked. The solution is to stop the machine immediately for inspection, and remove the blockage immediately if there is blockage.
⑶The particle size of the finished product is too large:
1. Due to long-term work without regular inspection, the hammer head is severely worn or the sieve bar is broken. The solution is: the maintenance work should be done well, and the hammer head or sieve bar should be replaced.
⑷There is a knocking sound inside the machine:
1. Non-broken objects appear in the raw materials and enter the inside of the machine. The solution is to ensure that the raw materials are not mixed as much as possible, stop the machine immediately if there is a problem, and do a good job of cleaning the crushing chamber.
2. Due to the long working hours, the fasteners of the lining board are loose, the hammer hits the lining board, and the parts in the machine may break. The solution is to do a good job of post-maintenance work, conduct regular inspections, reinforce loose parts, and replace severely worn and problematic parts.
1. When replacing the hammer head, or the wear of the hammer head is serious, the static balance of the rotor does not meet the requirements. The solution is to select the hammer head according to the weight when replacing the hammer head according to the specifications of the machine design, so that the total weight of the hammer on each hammer shaft is equal to the total weight of the hammer on the opposite hammer shaft, that is, the static balance meets the requirements.
2. The hammer head in the body is broken, which makes the rotor unbalanced, and then the pin shaft is bent and broken. The solution is to replace the hammer head and pin shaft.
3. The anchor bolts fixing the whole body are loose. The solution is to do regular maintenance and tighten loose bolts.
⑹The elastic coupling produces knocking sound:
1. The pin shaft is loose. The solution is to stop the car and tighten the pin nut.
2. The elastic ring is worn out. The solution is to replace the elastic ring.
If you want to know more knowledge and details of mining equipment, please add WhatsApp: +8618238543716. or visit our website: https://mine-machines.com/