Jaw crusher is commonly known as jaw crusher, also known as tiger mouth. The crushing cavity is composed of two jaw plates, the moving jaw and the static jaw, which simulate the movement of the two jaws of animals to complete the material crushing operation. It is widely used in medium-sized crushing of various ores and bulk materials in mining, smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries. The maximum compressive strength of the crushed material is 320Mpa.
Maintenance of static jaw plate of jaw crusher
The jaw plate of the jaw crusher is referred to as the jaw plate. The jaw plate is divided into a fixed jaw plate and a movable jaw plate. It is the main component of the jaw crusher. When the jaw crusher is in operation, the movable jaw is attached to the movable jaw plate and performs a compound pendulum motion, forming an angle with the fixed jaw plate to squeeze the stone. In the structure of the jaw crusher, wear of the dynamic and static jaw plates often occurs, especially the wear of the lower 1/3 is more prominent.
Wear of the dynamic and static jaw plates can cause the crusher to fail to operate normally and lose its crushing capacity. So, what issues need to be paid attention to when maintaining the static jaw plate of the crusher, and what are the good solutions?
1. What are the aspects of wear of dynamic and static jaw plates:
1. The contact between the jaw plate and the surface of the machine is unstable; the eccentric shaft rotates too fast and the crushed materials have no time to be discharged, causing the crushing cavity to be blocked and the jaw plate to wear.
2. The properties of the material have changed, but the crusher has not been adjusted in time.
3. The angle between the movable jaw plate and the fixed jaw plate is too large, exceeding the normal range; the strength and wear resistance of the jaw plate are not good.
2. Methods to solve the wear of jaw plate of jaw crusher:
1. The newly installed jaw plate must be firmly fixed, installed, and in steady contact with the surface of the machine. A layer of material with better plasticity can be placed between the jaw plate and the surface of the machine.
2. Each batch of materials entering the crusher must be randomly inspected. Once the properties of the materials change significantly, the parameters of the crusher must be changed in time to match the incoming materials.
3. The jaw plate must be made of materials with high hardness, wear resistance and strong resistance; cement companies with mining crushing production line technology can exchange the same type of worn jaw plates for coarse mining and fine cement crushing; worn jaw plates It can be repaired by surfacing welding.