The compound crusher can be said to be the most adaptable crusher. The machine has a simple structure and is suitable for various materials. It has no screen bars, a large crushing ratio, and is energy-saving. It can crush materials containing more than 8% moisture. It can be widely used in the fine crushing of raw materials and clinker in cement plants. It can also be used in the fine crushing of medium-hard materials such as dolomite, coke gemstone, lead-zinc ore, serpentine, blast furnace slag, coal gangue, phosphate rock, etc. It is especially suitable for the processing and crushing of hard limestone, dolomite, granite, basalt and other artificial sand or highway pavement stones.
Compound crusher has the following performance advantages:
1. Simple and reasonable structure, low operating cost. Using the principle of stone against stone, the wear is small;
2. Vertical compound crusher has high crushing rate and energy saving;
3. It has fine crushing and coarse grinding functions;
4. It is less affected by the moisture content of the material, and the moisture content can reach about 8%;
5. The working noise is lower than 75 decibels (db level) and there is less dust pollution;
6. Suitable for crushing medium-hard and extra-hard materials;
7. The product is in the shape of a cube with high packing density and minimal iron pollution;
8. The impeller has little self-lining wear and is easy to maintain.
Compound crusher operating procedures:
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the machine compartment door is tightly closed. It is strictly forbidden to open the door while the machine is running to prevent danger.
2. The crusher must be started without load, and it can be cut for production only after it is operating normally.
3. The particle size of the feed material must be in accordance with the specified requirements. If it is too large, it will cause equipment damage and low output.
4. If any abnormality is found during the crushing process, stop the machine for inspection and then resume production after troubleshooting.
5. Add lubricating oil to the rotating bearing parts regularly.