Jaw crusher is one of the important equipment for crushing in various production lines and mining. The reason why it is used in such a wide range of applications is determined by its own characteristics and performance. The main features of jaw crusher are crushing strength It has the characteristics of relatively large size, relatively simple construction, convenient maintenance, uniform particle size, and reliable operation. It is widely used in many industries such as mining, smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries to crush various materials with a compressive strength not exceeding 320 MPa.
Reasons for uneven particle size in jaw crusher:
1. The motor wiring position is reversed, the main engine is reversed (the movable jaw rotates clockwise), or the motor is connected in a star connection from a triangle connection.
2. The jaw plate is displaced, and the tooth top is opposite to the tooth top.
3. The gap between the movable jaw and the bearing is too large after wear, causing the outer ring of the bearing to rotate relative to each other.
4. The discharge opening is smaller than the specified limit.
5. The hardness or toughness of the crushed material exceeds the range specified in the instruction manual.
6. The voltage at the work site is too low.
Regularly conduct daily inspections on the crusher to detect problems as early as possible. When the crusher has uneven discharge particle size, carefully find the cause of the fault and eliminate the fault in time to avoid the trouble caused by machine shutdown.
The main components of the jaw crusher are a fixed jaw plate and a movable jaw plate. When working, the motor mainly drives the belt and pulley, and the eccentric shaft moves the movable jaw up and down, changing the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw. When the jaw is close to the tooth plate of the frame, the material is crushed. When the tooth plate leaves, the crushed material in the crushing cavity is automatically removed by gravity, and production can continue.